Nuffnang



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dining at Trattoria Italian Kitchen, 313 Somerset

I visited to Trattoria Italian Kitchen (Trattoria Cucina Italian) which is located at 313 Somerset, Singapore. The decoration of the restaurant is very well- designed. Well Italian style and yet classic. The ambience is relaxing!

The Restaurant was not crowded at the point of visiting. The waitress at Trattoria Italian Kitchen are not friendly when you are browsing the menu. I cannot recalled if they are wearing name tag as I could not manage to see their name on it.

The service standard at Trattoria Cucina Italian are extremely terrible and horrified! The female waitress are really rude and it seem like they are unwilling to serve you and they used monotone to serve you.

One of the Chinese waitress says, "Where do you want to sit? In or Out?" I was like thinking, what is this? And I could not really understand what she mean. After some thought, I finally understand. She mean inside or outside of the restaurant premise.

I decided to sit outside of the restaurant as I could snap more photos. She passed me the menu and walked away. After decided what to eat, I ordered Classic Carbonara (Pasta) SGD$15.90 and Cotoletta Di Pesce (Fish & Chip) SGD$14.90. But, it took me quite awhile before someone could noticed me. It seem like they do not even bothered to serve me.

After awhile, another waitress served me complimentary Tomato Bruchetta. And a Chinese waiter put with a smile served me ice water and very friendly. I loved Tomato Bruchetta! The bread was crispy and yummy!

After some time of waiting, the food was served. Firstly, Cotoletta Di Pesce seem to be okay. But after eating it, I can tasted the fish and the fries are oily and not fresh, the vegetable are not fresh and overall, it's tasteless! I need to drink ice- water as it was oily!! I could not able to finish the food as it really oily!!

For the price of Cotoletta Di Pesce, I could visit to Fish & Co to have fish & Chip. The taste are better and the serving is just right and importantly it is not oily!

Secondly, Classic Carbonara looked very simple and plain. It's very cheesy and blended. It tastes like watery and the Bacon filling was Pathetic.

Rating for Trattoria Italian Kitchen (Trattoria Cucina Italian)

Locational: 5/5 (Above Somerset MRT station)
Ambience: 5/5 (Very well designed and relaxing)
Customer Service: 2/5 (Waitress are rude and unwilling to serve)
Waiting Time: 3/5 (Waited quite awhile to be ordered and food served can be improved)
Food Serving: 2/5 (Food tasted oily and tasteless)
Pricing: 4/5 (Pricing are reasonable)
Overall: I would likely not recommend my friend to visit it!

You can visit to Trattoria Italian Kitchen (Trattoria Cucina Italian) official website at: http://www.trattoriaasia.com/

You also can visit to Food Review on how consumers feedback on Trattoria Italian Kitchen (Trattoria Cucina Italian) at this website:

Visit Trattoria Italian Kitchen (Trattoria Cucina Italian) outlet at:
313 Orchard Road, 313 @ Somerset
#01-16/17/18,
Singapore 238895
Tel: +65 6834 4833
Fax: +65 6834 4822

Prices are included 7% of Government Tax (GST) and 10% Service Charge.












No comments:

Post a Comment